Petsmart Grooming- Now my whole family has ringworm!
I took my cat to the Petsmart in Dallas off Dallas Pkwy/Inwood a month ago and slowly over the past month her hair started falling out. Now all three of my cats have ringworm as well as my husband and I. I guess they don't think it's necessary to clean any of their cleaning tools after grooming infested animals.
The cat that was originally infected with the ringworm has lost almost all her fur now and was very old and not in the best of health to begin with and now our vet is suggesting that we should put her down since she will most likely not be able to get through the ringworm treatment.review #231889
You may also like
- "I took my 3 dogs and my friends 6 month puppy to be groomed at the Pets Smart in Clearwater, FL when I got home I noticed my Bichons foot..."
- "We are all familiar with how when you pay for your merchandise with a debit card at petsmart you get begged to donate money to help feed homeless pets. Well..."
- "The breeder (Tami Foster) has at least 30 dogs in her house. When I went in the front door they all came running & barking. I watched them..."
- "Libby Muelhaupt and Bruce Spurlock shut down, Discount Mortgage Relief, then continue to take money from consumers to the tune of $400,000. Then they open another company BDL Credit Solutions..."
- "Wisdek, a SEO company based in Ontario Canada, offers a Satisfaction Guarantee on their webpage.But what does that really mean? Absolutely nothing. The only reason I chose to..."
- "Signed agreement, and waited 10 months for house to be built, bad slab, bad plumbing, roofing issues, demanded corrections to issues and wanted it inspected by licensed building inspector. Meritage..."
- "WENT TO SE THE CHICAGO EARTH WIND AND FIRE CONCERT AT THE KLIPSCH MUSIC CENTER . GOT THERE EARLY AND SET UP OUR CHAIRS. THERE YOUNG GIRLS HAD A BLANKET..."
- "I've tried posting my Pekingese puppies and everytime I post I'm flagged. No reason given so I cannot fix whatever I did wrong. This last time I just..."
- "We have a horrible icicle problem in the winter, according to Leaf Guard it's due to "heat loss". Our patio roof was added on after the house was built, there's..."