Petsmart Grooming- Now my whole family has ringworm!
I took my cat to the Petsmart in Dallas off Dallas Pkwy/Inwood a month ago and slowly over the past month her hair started falling out. Now all three of my cats have ringworm as well as my husband and I. I guess they don't think it's necessary to clean any of their cleaning tools after grooming infested animals.
The cat that was originally infected with the ringworm has lost almost all her fur now and was very old and not in the best of health to begin with and now our vet is suggesting that we should put her down since she will most likely not be able to get through the ringworm treatment.11835cf1 review #231889
You may also like
- "Petsmart has me totally outraged about the way they care for (or fail to care for) their fish, especially the Betta fish. I recently bought one sick Betta and tried..."
- "In Sept. 2012 my doxie,Oscar went there while I waited to have his nails cut. In April 2011 he had a slipped disc and I did range of motion therapy..."
- "Petco Needham Ma. 7/4/13 Broke my greyhound's leg when grooming her. Total neglect on their part. I never got a straight answer but they claim she jumped out of the..."
- "Spent 1300 on replacement window took 4 months now I need drywall and paint not to mention the 4 gallons of cauk on the outside worst install and customer..."
- "I am quite a fan of chips ahoy cookies especially the chunkie ones. I bought a box the other day and noticed there were darker than usual...after i tasted them..."
- "I received dress on March 24, 2015 promptly. Dress is wrong size and ruffle edges unfinished and popping out. I immediately provided proof Picture of lower front ruffle between..."
- "I was 182 now 113 so it works but you must work at is to. There is no pill that will make you skinny. You must follow the program...."
- "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..."
- "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..."