Petsmart Grooming- Now my whole family has ringworm!
I took my cat to the Petsmart in Dallas off Dallas Pkwy/Inwood a month ago and slowly over the past month her hair started falling out. Now all three of my cats have ringworm as well as my husband and I. I guess they don't think it's necessary to clean any of their cleaning tools after grooming infested animals.
The cat that was originally infected with the ringworm has lost almost all her fur now and was very old and not in the best of health to begin with and now our vet is suggesting that we should put her down since she will most likely not be able to get through the ringworm treatment.107430bd review #231889
You may also like
- "I took my 3 dogs and my friends 6 month puppy to be groomed at the Pets Smart in Clearwater, FL when I got home I noticed my Bichons foot..."
- "I took my shitzui to pet smart a month ago, we asked them to get rid of his not so matted hair, they said that it will have to be..."
- "I visited the PetSmart store in Whitby, Ontario, Canada on the weekend of February 26, 2011 to purchase packets of Whiskas tender bites food for my newly adopted cat. So..."
- "Bought a samsung 45h700 model. Just over 30 days into it the machine over fills the water causing it to unbalance and make grinding sound. The dryer is also leaking...."
- "My dad went to get new teeth at the Chattanooga (Hamilton Place) location. After his 7th trip and sores in his mouth, missing work, not to mention gas and time....."
- "I had a 15 min waiting time on 2 hot and ready pizzas and one three meat treat and a Italian cheese bread so I waited a total..."
- "In Oct 2012they did liposuction and we are in 2014 and have bad results I have sinking spots like potholes.. my husband says they messed up my stomach. he..."
- "They manipulated our physical and mental state of mind by making us wait for well over 6 hours with no meals and two small children. Once we were mentally exhausted..."
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."