Petsmart - Horrible Customer Service! Cruel "Department Manager"!
I had a fat employee with long dark hair and an attitude be rude and nasty to my niece.My niece has had a lot of experience with aquariums and she was talked to by this fat slob as though she were an ***.
Her name was Rachel. I called the nasty store manager to complain and he just hung up on me. I explained how she was talking to a child (12 yr old) and he claimed she doesn't do that. Really?
Then why did I have to confront such a horrible employee who claimed to be a "department manager"?
What kind of *** promotes such HORRIBLE people?!We were on our way home to Dallas from visiting friends and will be telling them to avoid this store at all costs!1067de3b review #475656
You may also like
- "Every time I buy a saltwater fish or coral from Animal Jungle in Virginia Beach it is sick. This should be no suprise to me because most of the fish..."
- "Above is a photo of Don Lee, the manager who assaulted me at the PetSmart store in Whitby, Ontario. I've learned that he has now been transferred to the PetSmart..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "My two year old broke out into his FIRST ever allergic reaction due to the honest company wipes. I assumed it was because he was sensitive to something in them...."
- "Internet Local Listings (ILL) lured me into a contract claiming to be partner and subcontractor of Google. ILL agent, "Google outsources its local listings." Me, "So your company is..."
- "Bought a so-called complete motor. After 3wks it finally shipped. Said it was being "tested". Received a block of metal, nowhere near complete. Had a broken off intake manifold, cracked..."
- "I purchased an 8' tall double wrought iron door late spring of 2011. I have posted earlier of other problems with the door. A few weeks ago I..."
- "My 2005 Crossfire window started "unsticking" to the canvas convertible top. Little by little, it became unglued. Looked on the internet and saw several complaints on 2005 crossfires and..."
- "I received an Email from KingSizeDirect offering a discounted price on some shirts over a 72 hour period. I went on the site during that time and saw the..."