Petsmart - Horrible Customer Service! Cruel "Department Manager"!
I had a fat employee with long dark hair and an attitude be rude and nasty to my niece.My niece has had a lot of experience with aquariums and she was talked to by this fat slob as though she were an ***.
Her name was Rachel. I called the nasty store manager to complain and he just hung up on me. I explained how she was talking to a child (12 yr old) and he claimed she doesn't do that. Really?
Then why did I have to confront such a horrible employee who claimed to be a "department manager"?
What kind of *** promotes such HORRIBLE people?!We were on our way home to Dallas from visiting friends and will be telling them to avoid this store at all costs!f2ac171 review #475656
You may also like
- "I called Petco to set up a grooming appt. for my little dog who is all but blind, and the earliest they said they had was the following Tues...."
- "In Sept. 2012 my doxie,Oscar went there while I waited to have his nails cut. In April 2011 he had a slipped disc and I did range of motion therapy..."
- "I have been an avid PetsMart customer for years. It is my primary choice for food, clothes, accessories and grooming for my 18 month Shih Tzu, Evie. I have easily..."
- "Spent what I feel is a decent amount of money on what I thought would be good quality bedroom furniture($4,000) only to find out that it extremely poor quality. I..."
- "The La-Z-Boy recliner was purchase from a La-Z-Boy Gallery, delivered on 1/23/13. This recliner has the power feature. This product was not used excessively, maybe three hours a day during..."
- "Should've typed in "ECycleBest Review" in Google before I sent them my iPhone 4S. 1500 complaints on the Better Business Bureau alone! They quoted me at $107 and then "evaluated"..."
- "I hired Simply The Best Entertainment to have a DJ for a teenage birthday party. Eric Symons, who said he was the owner, sent a 60 year old guy named..."
- "If you are hard-working, honest, and looking for affordable housing, BEWARE of Kingwood Lakes Apartments at 3700 Kingwood Drive, Kingwood, Texas. Beware of any Adara Community in this area! They..."
- "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..."