I had a fat employee with long dark hair and an attitude be rude and nasty to my niece.My niece has had a lot of experience with aquariums and she was talked to by this fat slob as though she were an ***.
Her name was Rachel. I called the nasty store manager to complain and he just hung up on me. I explained how she was talking to a child (12 yr old) and he claimed she doesn't do that. Really?
Then why did I have to confront such a horrible employee who claimed to be a "department manager"?
What kind of *** promotes such HORRIBLE people?!We were on our way home to Dallas from visiting friends and will be telling them to avoid this store at all costs!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Customer Service
- Review category
- Pet Stores
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I have been an avid PetsMart customer for years. It is my primary choice for food, clothes, accessories and grooming for my 18 month Shih Tzu, Evie. I have easily..."
- "From now on I will NEVER go to Petsmart for a groom again! I spent $72 on this cut and my dog now looks like he has a skin disease...."
- "On Monday October 14, 2013 I brought my dog – Obie to be groomed as I have every month for the past 4 years. I dropped him off late..."
- "I ordered a Birthday bouquet and upgraded it to a premium. Even paid extra to get it there before noon, 3 days later. This is what I got $84. This..."
- " I passed down my 2003 Jeep Wrangler to my son as his first vehicle. He wanted a Rubicon so he sold the Wrangler and used..."
- "I ordered on 3 September 2015 with Dresslily and they apparently used a company called DavisMicro, did not recieved returned items I sent back or my money back. On..."
- "I totally agree with most of the reviews. I am currently a tenant with ah4r for the past 3 years. I can't wait until my lease is up. I recently..."
- "I recently purchased a house in NJ. I used Thumbtack.com to find a hardwood floor refinisher. I located a 11 times 5 star reviewed company called DLS flooring on Thumbtack’s..."
- "On the last part of January 2016 I believe Debbie dental advice that might have needed to be removed and I need Adventures to the tune of $5,000 Abbey Dental..."